Lilypie

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My cuddlebug

Prime made my morning today. Today i think he solidified his place in my heart and our lives and he did it just by being a dog. I had a kinda crappy night last night. This morning after 3 hours of sleep i had to get up and go to work. Well my alarm went off earlier than i thought so i had a little time to just sit around because i knew if i laid back down i would never make it to work today. So this morning while Kevin slept, I let Prime out and he crawled on to the couch and snuggled up under my elbow and i surfed the web while we cuddled. It was awesome. Up to this point when he sat on the couch with us we might get him to sit still for 30 seconds at a go. This morning he just snuggled up and kept me company, it was the perfect start to the day. I feel 110% better than i did last night, all because of my dog. What a great life.

No comments: