Lilypie

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update

Hey Guys,
Sorry it has been so long since I've updated. Things have been a little hectic around here lately. I will update fully soon but just wanted to let you guys know we are alive. Here are the quick updates.

1. Kevin has joined the fire department here in New Orleans, he is still in the academy but will graduate in May.
2. I am still working 2 jobs and trying to keep sane and make the time past before school starts.
3. Prime is doing well, still growing like a weed, i need to get a weight and height on him.
4. Mardi Gras just happened, we brought prime out to the parades and he did fantastically. He was the hit of the day! I have some great pictures but i have to find a cord that will fit my brother's camera before i can post them.

Thank you for being patient with me!

M

No comments: